Sunday, May 3, 2009

just 4 u....

i STUDY , eat , dream , play , fart , scream, snore , snort , shit, breathe,....i can STOP all those...but i can never ever stop thinking bout you... they say nothing is impossible , and impossible is nothing but i am very very sure that for me to ever stop thinking about you is really really impossible..d day 4 me to stop thinking about u is d day that someone puts a bullet through my head. so there you know, my feelings towards you..i'm not gonna say out who u are because its very disrespectful of me to do that.

i've told u this but i'm sure you have forgotten. this is not a reminder to u or a notice to anyone but its a fact that i would like say ... As we grow older together..as we continue to change with age...there one thing that will never change..i will always keep falling in love with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment